France Travel Guide
Du vin, du pain et du Boursin – you do not need much more to live like God in France. France is a favourite holiday destination for many Europeans and Americans. With its pristine beaches, old mountain villages, renowned ski resorts and world-famous capital city, France has something to offer for every traveller.
France Travel Information
TIME ZONE: GMT +1
NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES: Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Monaco.
INHABITANTS: + - 63 million
MAIN AIRPORTS: Paris Charles de Gaulle, Paris Orly Airport, Nice Airport
SAFETY RANKING: 58th out of 162
Book your trip to France
- Your perfect Paris bucket list! 20 things to do when in Paris
- 20 best free things to do in Paris
- A complete guide to Christmas in Paris – everything you need to know!
- Jardin de Tuileries Paris – Everything you need to know!
- 6 highest rated hotels near Jardin de Tuileries
- The Sacre-Couer: Everything you need to know!
- 6 highest and best rated hotels in Montmartre Paris