Coffee Caramel Frappé
One of my absolute favourite things to offer in the coffee shop is a frappe. But I do not always feel like going out, and because often frappes aren't the cheapest item on the menu, I decided to start making my own. I got this absolutely amazing recipe from ThisIdeasKitchen and I absolutely fell in love with it. It even tops Starbucks! What do you need
- 350 gr ice cubes
- 150 ml plain yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Golden syrup
- 2 tbsp Caramel Sauce
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- Put the ice cubes in the blender. I used ice cubes made in little ice cube bags. You can find these bags in any shop, and I have the feeling they are quite unknown in the UK. They are little bags you just fill up with water and put in the freezer. Best thing since sliced bread!
- I would now add the coffee and the cocoa powder. I was a bit stupid in adding the golden syrup first. My spoon instantly got sticky.
- Now also add the cocoa powder.
- Add the caramel sauce as well as the golden syrup.
- Top everything off with the yoghurt.
- Blend until you have a smooth mixture.